60 Minutes Approx
1 kg / 2.2 lbs Amla
1.5 kg / 3.3 lbs sugar
7 cups water
How to Make Amla Murabba
1. Wash amla thoroughly
2. Prick Amla with a fork.
3. Boil water then add Amla.
4. Cook until tender and transparent.
5. Drain and keep aside.
6. Parallely make sugar syrup. To 7 cups of water add 1.5 Kg of Sugar and boil it. ( If you want you can substitute sugar with Jaggery and instead of sugar, make Jaggery syrup)
7. Maintain one thread consistency, skimming off any froth that forms on top of it
8. Add amla, bring to a boil and simmer for 6 minutes.
9. Let it cool at room temperature and then store in a clean airtight jar.
Please let me know in the comments below if you would like more such recipes in the future !!