What is Best for your Skin?
Agave Nectar (more accurately called agave syrup) is a sweetener produced from several species of Agave. Agave syrup is sweeter compared to honey and is less viscous.Mexico and South Africa and major producers of Agave Syrup.
In this post, I will share top 6 Agave Syrup Hacks, you have to try them to believe them.Share them with your friends who might benefit from these and also do not forget to share your experiences in the comments below !!
- Agave Sugar Scrub: Take 2 tablespoons of sugar in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of agave to it. Mix it well and use it as a natural moisturizing and exfoliating scrub for your face and body. You can store this for about 2 weeks. After inventing this recipe I have completely stopped using face wash and any other face scrub. My skin feels more soft, supple and moisturized with minimum care.
Before I move on the next hack, One relevant thing here to take a note of if that you might notice that is mixture has hardened, but it actually has not, it’s just that due to physical properties of the two components here, sugar settles at the bottom and Agavae floats at top, just mix it again with your finger and grab a bit of it and scrub off those back heads and dead skin.
- Deep Conditioner: Wash your hair with Shampoo and after that instead of doing the standard conditioner regime, pour agave on your head and comb your hair so that it gets to the length of the hair. Leave it on for 10 mins and then rinse off your hair thoroughly.This will do an excellent job and Agave will deeply condition your hair.
- Agave Lime Face Mask: Take 1 tablespoon of Agave and 1 tablespoon of Lime Juice. Mix them well and apply it to your face and let it dry. wash it off with cold water. This mask will remove any sun tan, brighten your skin and at the same will moisturize your face.
- Frizz Control: Use Agave as a conditioner to control frizz and make your hair silky, shiny and healthy.
- Olive Oil and Agave Hair Mask: Mix 2:1 ratio of Olive oil and Agave. Heat it for 30 seconds in the microwave and then apply this mixture to your hair. Let it sit for about 30 mins and if possible sit outside in sun, heat from the sun will help your hair absorb the goodness of olive oil and lock the moisture in your hair strands. Wash your hair with shampoo and use Agave as a conditioner. This Regime will make your hair beautiful and softer than you could imagine.
- Avocado- Agave Hair Mask: Blend 1 Avocado with 4 tablespoons of Agave. Apply this paste to full length of your hair. Leave it on for 30 mins and then rinse it off with cold water. Do not Shampoo, but thorough water rinse. The goodness of Avocado and it proteins and vitamins will help soothe your scalp and promotes healthy hair growth. Agave being an excellent humectant keep the moisture locked and makes your hair healthy.
So there are my top 10 hacks for baking soda! Want to graduate to next level? Here are Top 10 Used tea bag Hacks.